Sunday 5 April 2015

Day 6

So this one is going to be a boring day but I’ll post it anyway just to keep up to date…

Breakfast

Toast and honey followed by a brew

Lunch

Ham salad wrap + twinings

Exercise

Rest day – told you this was a boring one!

Tea
Pizza!! Saturday means treat night (or it does this week anyway). However, although it was pizza, it could’ve been worse. Sainsburys do a fresh pizza similar to the famous ‘Asda pizza’ (just me? No?) where they make them fresh in store for you to cook yourself at home. And yes, I know it was a pizza, but I had a vegetable one so that: a) I was still getting some vitamins/nutrients and b) because it’s actually my favourite flavour pizza.


I know this wasn’t the healthiest of days, and I’ll admit I did zero exercise, but it’s nice to have a day off anyway. Back to it tomorrow though, although tomorrow’s post will reflect Easter Sunday food so I’m not going to pretend it will be healthy at all – exercise makes a comeback though!

No comments:

Post a Comment