Wednesday 3 June 2015

A little update

As I've now finished uni I can't wait to start blogging a lot more now I have the time to do so whilst looking for a job. I have decided that my blog will be a lifestyle blog, essentially so I am not restricted to what I write about!

This is just a quick update to let you know that you can now follow me over on Bloglovin' by clicking on the little gadget on my sidebar... exciting times! I have lots of exciting posts coming up so be sure not to miss out!

As I am slowly but surely learning how to use Blogger a bit better, you may see little extras appearing, but any helpful tips will be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks for reading,..and don't forget to hit the follow button!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14125277/?claim=996ewevw4md">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment