Wednesday 26 August 2015

Tag, you're it! Blogging Questions

Thanks to the super Louise for tagging me in this. I love reading this kind of post on other people's blogs, and I know other people like reading them too - because let's face it, we're all a bit nosy really!
As I haven't actually divulged much information about myself on my blog, I thought this would be a really nice chance for you to gain an insight into the wonderful world of Hannah! Enjoy!

How did you get into blogging?

First and foremost, I love reading. I guess I got addicted to reading other people's blog - first beauty, then branching out to lifestyle and other genres. After a while I thought 'I can do this.' And a few of my friends eventually persuaded me to start one! It started as a book review blog, then became a food diary for all of about a week, and then I got completely absorbed in uni.

Then came blog, phase 2! After finishing uni, I couldn't wait to hurl myself into blogging again for several reasons. One was that I was desperate to become more creative again, and this was something I've been wanting to do for a while. The other was that I really wanted to improve my writing and photography for both personal and career reasons, so by starting blogging I was killing two birds with one stone, so to speak.

What advice would you give to bloggers just starting out?

Don't be afraid to do YOU. I can't say this enough, but what makes each of our blogs special is that they represent us, our like and dislikes, our passions, our style. Don't be put off by what I like to call 'social media snobs.' Social media was made for just that: to be sociable via media. So post about your blog, spread the word, join Twitter chats - although do keep internet etiquette. With that being the only restriction, you can make your 'online space' unqiue.

What would be your dream campaign?

Errmmm that's a good one. I'd love to encourage people to read more, and to read a more diverse range of books at that. But I'm keeping an open mind to anything at the minute.

Do you have a plan for your blog?

In terms of content I just want to keep writing what keeps me happy. I would like to see my blog's readership continue to grow, and it's a massive learning process for me which I'm loving. I'm currently considering giving it a new, more clean looking template so I would love to hear your thoughts on that, and if you know where I can get the best ones from then leave me some links in the comments!

These are the bloggers I am tagging:

Anyone who hasn't done this tag yet!

So, that's all folks! I hope I have satisfied some of your curiosity and that you've learnt a little about me too. I would love to know if the bloggers I have tagged take part too.

Thanks for reading! x

No comments:

Post a Comment