Sunday 24 April 2016

Tag: Lush upon a time


Lulu over at Lush Upon A Time created a wonderful tag, so we can get to know what others like/love so much about Lush. Thanks to Louise for tagging me in this (ages ago!), you seem to be the font of all Lush knowledge!


What was your first…

1. Lush Bath Bomb?

This was so long ago now! I think it may have been the Little Lush Pud. It was a Christmas one shaped like the most adorable Christmas pudding... funnily enough!

2. Lush Bubble Bar?

The Comforter I think!

3. Lush Massage Bar?

I've never actually tried a massage bar, but they look so intriguing!

4. Lush Kitchen Item?

Ok, confession time. Until I read this tag on Louise's blog, I had never heard of Lush Kitchen. I know, where have I been?! But, now I know it exists I will definitely be checking this out on their website.

5. Lush Shower Gel/Cream?

Happy Hippy - very fresh and perfect for a morning shower.

6. Lush Shower Jelly?

Never used one, I'm not sure if I'd find the texture a bit weird if I'm honest.

7. Lush Fresh Face Mask?

I had a mask of magnaminty absolutely years ago! But I think I'd like to try one now my skin is a little older than 13 and see if they live up to the hype. Maybe this will be my next purchase.

8. Lush Bar of Soap?

I don't really use a bar of soap so I don't think I've ever used one from Lush. 

What is your favourite…

1. Lush store?

Every Lush store I've been in have been similar in size, so I guess I'd say Sheffield as I'm in there at least once a week! I did recently visit the York store which was amazing!

2. Lush Bath Bomb?

I haven't tried any new ones recently, so I think my favourite is still the Dragon's Egg. It's white, with confetti (it dissolves, don't panic!) and an orange centre with gold glitter in. The best bit is the popping candy which is so soothing to listen to whilst relaxing in the bath.

3. Lush Bubble Bar?

The Comforter, no question!

4. Lush Massage Bar?

Never used one!

5. Lush Kitchen Item?

Never used one - I definitely need to up my Lush game by the looks of things.

6. Lush Shower Gel?

Hmm, I didn't really like Snow Fairy at first, but it's definitely a favourite now. I think I'd love the comforter one as well, but I need to try it first just to be sure.

7. Lush Shower Jelly?

Never used one!

8. Lush Fresh Face Mask?

Can I say Mask of Magnaminty even though I used it about 10 years ago?

9. What Lush products would you like to see come back/haven’t had a chance to try yet?

There are so many I haven't tried yet! I'd love to try the Frozen one, and I'd also like to try a fresh face mask to see what all the fuss is about.
So it's become quite apparent that I really need to spend more time getting to know a variety of Lush products instead of going for what I know all the time. I'm not going to tag anyone, but if you do have a go at this, give me a shout so I can get some ideas... any reccommendations for Lush products will be welcomed. And who knows, I might even get enough for a haul!
Thanks for reading x 

No comments:

Post a Comment