Saturday 16 July 2016

July book haul


A few months ago I set myself the challenge of not buying any new books until I'd cleared the middle shelf of my bookcase, also known fondly as my very unstructured to be read list. And, well... I broke the ban. I know. A week before my holiday I bought Dawn French's According to Yes, and after that, holiday mode took over and I just haven't been able to stop myself.

I wanted to share with you my haul for this month as there's quite a variety; some physical books, some e-books, and I even caved in and bought some that have been on my wish list for quite a while. There are also a few really random ones that I would never have purposefully gone out to buy so I'm really intrigued to read some of those.

  • All The Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doer
  • Farenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
  • According to Yes by Dawn French
  • Go Set A Watchman by Harper Lee
  • The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak
  • Of Bees and Mist by Erick Setiawan
  • The Complete Collection of Virginia Woolf
  • Agnes Grey by Anne Bronte
  • Second Chance by Jane Green
  • The School Run by Sophie King
  • It's Raining Men by Milly Johnson
  • Creature Comforts by Trisha Ashley
  • Little Girl Gone by Alexandra Burt
  • The Secret Dreamworld of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
  • His Other Life by Beth Thomas

So there we have it! Let me know if you've read any of these, and also let me know if there's any you specifically want me to review.

Thanks for reading! x

No comments:

Post a Comment